I've only just begun to populate this section! There is a lot to come, so you will find lacunae and temporary content... In the meantime, if you want to know more, contact me!
- The historical archaeology of Vancouver
- Streetcar suburbs and other aspects of the development of a city whose historical archaeology has rarely been examined.
- The mines of south east Spain
- La Union, east of Cartagena, Murcia, has been mined since pre-Roman times and is an industrial archaeologist's heaven.
- The historical archaeology of miniatures
- Mass-produced miniatures, though ubiquitous throughout the last few centuries, have either been overlooked or given little value by historiucal archaeologists.
- The historical archaeology of British Columbia
- I have connections with the westernmost province of Canada. BC's history is well-researched, but not so its industrial past.
- The historical archaeology of Nottingham
- It would be remiss of me to ignore the recent past of the city in which I live.
- Painted bricks
- The archaeology of painted advertisements
- Rusty rails
- Forgotten and abandoned rail and tramways
- A historical archaeologist at large
- Thoughts, notes and images that don't fit into any particular category.